Learn how to write copy that
compels your donors to act
FUNDRAISING COPY MASTERCLASS SERIES
Launching Wednesday 1 July 2020
Writing powerful fundraising copy may sound daunting, but don’t stress!
Learn how to take your donor communications up a level with this new MASTERCLASS series from Heart for Causes in the specialised art of fundraising copywriting.
In this comprehensive six-month course, you’ll master the skills needed to engage your donors with compelling copy and ensure they stay with you for the long haul.
• A fundraiser suddenly responsible for writing all your fundraising and donor care copy
• Part of a small fundraising team with limited resources
• Looking to build a successful career in fundraising copywriting
Then this essential six-month course is for you.
As a Masterclass participant, you will receive:
• Exclusive access to six live and interactive webinars
• Monthly take-home resource pack
• Monthly practice exercises and feedback
• One-on-one mentoring by Dominique (two hours per month)
• Expert review of your fundraising copy
• Access to specialist guest presenters in the art of SEO and digital communications.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
International trainer and presenter, CEO of Heart for Causes. Dominique Antarakis has been helping non-profits create winning fundraising appeals for over 17 years.
As a highly successful copywriter, she will not only inspire you to create copy that is crisp and compelling, but set you up for fundraising success as we head into a critical time for charities.
ABOUT OUR TRAINING
Heart for Causes is a team of strategists, wordsmiths, and fundraising specialists with passion and heart for the causes we support.
We provide expert strategic guidance and compelling content for fundraising appeals, marketing campaigns, and digital projects. We’re here to help you raise more funds, reach more people, delight your donors, and build your skills in fundraising and content crafting.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“We wanted to see how we could lift our annual appeal results. With Dominique’s assistance, we designed an integrated appeal with supporting social media. The result has been a 65% increase in funds raised. Our donor numbers have grown, we have reduced the churn and now have a great story to tell for next year about the impact our donors have had on our work.”